VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Need Imo In Reno, Nv

Rate this question

SCAATY

Question

I think it is time to consider an IMO but I can't seem to find one in Reno, NV. Does anyone know a doctor in the reno area that will do an IMO for mental/PTSD? I've begun to write up a statement regarding the C&P exam I had for PTSD but I think the best thing for me to do is get an IMO. Thanks

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Dr Bash, will be vacationing in Cali and in your area this summer. Check out the link I will post and maybe the two of you can make it happen.I'm just a regular Vet like you, I just happen to be aware of this information. He does do certain types of PTSD claims. He's very busy so be persistent. My health kept me from meeting with him while he was on the West Coast. Good Luck! Mike

http://veteransmedadvisor.com/why.html

Edited by Bigred122

http://veteransmedadvisor.com/ptsd.html

"Dr. Bash is able to make a medical nexus for VA types of PTSD veteran disability/benefit claims that relate to traumatic brain injury (TBI/head trauma/tumors) that are known to cause PTSD and associated VA medical disabilities. He also has a list of colleagues that can help with other types of psychiatric veteran disability claims for VA medical benefits. Please contact Dr. Bash directly for a list of current preferred psychiatric veteran medical advisors.

Dr. Bash is a busy Washington, D.C. physician working on Veteran (VA) disability benefit claims and providing medical care to veterans so please be persistent in contacting him. He is willing to help, but be aware that time with him is precious. Do all you can to preserve and make useful the time he can give to your veteran disability claim (i.e. veteran compensation benefits, veteran pension benefits, veteran death benefits, veteran unemployment benefits, veteran appeals, veteran appeals for veteran benefit percentage increases).

Dr. Bash may be available to help in the claims process for clients who suffer from PTSD claims or other psychiatric disorders if, and only if, the client already has a diagnosis of the exact disorder."

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use