VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

This is a cliping from the front page of our newspaper here in Central TX, post-6174-0-34327100-1342654340_thumb.jp

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

After filing my claim for additional benefits the VA has scheduled a C&P over two years later. They called me this afternoon and my exam is 8:30 AM Friday or less than 48 hours notice. The guy who called me did not know what the C&P is for but he said it was for a new Doc.

Excellent article - now what're they gonna DO about it?

I was disgusted with the Social Security letters I got during my working years that said "We've got your back; rest assured, here's how much you can get if something happens to you."

I never intended to use it but, when I was in need, it was a similar bureaucratic middle finger.

Not just veterans but working folks of all flavors deserve better treatment than suffering for years in poverty.

Edited by Notorious Kelly

Nothing. I can only suggest that they assess the workload averages of each VA employee. When you know that a Regional Office is totally over whelmed with work, and another one is not, it is time to make some claim transfers. You see this in all government agencies, some are setting on there butts, and some are working there butts off.

Papa