VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Completion Date

Rate this question

LIL-ROB

Question

The completion date that i explain to the RO guy thats on ebenefits.He said is not true because it can take up to 7yrs or longer on appeal. Talk about backlog .....errr

• Answers 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The completion date that i explain to the RO guy thats on ebenefits.He said is not true because it can take up to 7yrs or longer on appeal. Talk about backlog .....errr

What are you talking about?

There are no real "completion dates" to go by.

This has to be one of the biggest jokes in the world. It would really be funny, but some VA employee probably got a lot of $$$$ for the suggestion. If, you want to check on a claim, you click on the button to check on claims, hell I forgot the name of the button. After that you click on the date you filed the claim, and ylou will see the anticipated completion date, and below that an excuse of why they did not make the date. Some will have a date from and a date to. For some time mine just had a date from, and the date to was blank. Now, I'm proud to announce that I do have a date of January 2012. But, they did write me a nice little note. My claim started in Feb 2010. I think I will take the note to Walmart and get a gallon of gas.

Papa

The completion dat is the biggest joke i seen. Like my depency claim i have showed completion date of 07/10/2012 when the time was comming up it went to 08/18/2012 i just laugh.