VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Qtc Exam

Rate this question

uniccco

Question

The va asked the Qtc Dr several questions according to the notes on my exam for my Knees and the very first one is ,Is it as least likely as not that the left knee condition is secondary to right knee status post surgery with residual scar see I am service connected for my right knee at 10% but further injured it at work years after i got out the navy I had the same condition in my left knee while in the service for which I am service connected for in the right one I complained but no treatment and have had my left knee operated on for the condition I have in my right knee Osgood Schaletr disease and severe patella tendonitis THE VA TO ME IS TRYING TO CONNECT MY LEFT KNEE INURY TO THE RIGHT ONE BECAUSE OF THE INJURY I SUBSTAINED ON MY CIVILIAN JOB!

The Qtc Dr respnse was ,Medical records show on 2/22/1988 ,Chronological record of medical care Diagnosis Left Pateollar tendon Strain .Discussion History Of Osgood Schatters Sydrome .Had Patellar tendonitis right leg put in cast .Now has increased pain in left knee secondary to walking in cast .patient has evidence of his right knee condition was caused by his left knee condition in the military .Also if he has a problem in his right knee he is likely to put more weight on his left knee .Therfore patients left knee conditions is at least likely as not secondary to right knee status post surgery with rsidual scar ,orthopedic devices !

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

The va asked the Qtc Dr several questions according to the notes on my exam for my Knees and the very first one is ,Is it as least likely as not that the left knee condition is secondary to right knee status post surgery with residual scar see I am service connected for my right knee at 10% but further injured it at work years after i got out the navy I had the same condition in my left knee while in the service for which I am service connected for in the right one I complained but no treatment and have had my left knee operated on for the condition I have in my right knee Osgood Schaletr disease and severe patella tendonitis THE VA TO ME IS TRYING TO CONNECT MY LEFT KNEE INURY TO THE RIGHT ONE BECAUSE OF THE INJURY I SUBSTAINED ON MY CIVILIAN JOB!

The Qtc Dr respnse was ,Medical records show on 2/22/1988 ,Chronological record of medical care Diagnosis Left Pateollar tendon Strain .Discussion History Of Osgood Schatters Sydrome .Had Patellar tendonitis right leg put in cast .Now has increased pain in left knee secondary to walking in cast .patient has evidence of his right knee condition was caused by his left knee condition in the military .

Also if he has a problem in his right knee he is likely to put more weight on his left knee .Therfore patients left knee conditions is at least likely as not secondary to right knee status post surgery with rsidual scar ,orthopedic devices !

NO - They are trying to determine if the condition of your left knee is

secondary to the service connected right knee condition.

It appears the QTC examiner has stated that it is.

Going only by what you have posted above, I feel the decision maker

will grant service connection for your left knee, secondary to your already

service connected right knee.

JMHO