VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Moved To Pending Decision Approval

Rate this topic

Rover

Rover Congrats!

I’ve watched your posts since October 29th and still waiting for my AB8 letter to post.

After 26 months of sitting in the Gathering Evidence Phase for claims filed August 2010.

On October 29, 2012 an email from Houston VARO arrived stating. Your claim is currently in the final stages of processing. A decision was made on October 22, 2012 and your claim is now waiting the final review in Pending Decision Approval.

Papa knows very well about the Houston backlog. Enjoy the victory and holidays with your family. I’m still hanging tough and do not expect notification progress until 2013.

God Bless You—Happy 82nd “All American” Division Paratrooper! Thank You For Serving!

Jumpmaster........Hopefully, your letter will be posted very soon. Oh, BTW...I've served in 2/508th (1st Bde) & 313th CEWI BN during the Eighties.

Edited by Rover

Rover, I was a career 82nd “All American” Trooper from the late 60’s, 70’s, 80’s & 90’s. Assignments with 2nd & 3rd Bats 325th AIR, The 82nd Advanced Airborne School Instructor/ Jumpmaster Department, 3rd Brigade Air Mobility Training & Operations NCOIC, C Co. 1/508th Infantry (Abn.) Fort Kobbe and JOTC Instructor Fort Sherman, Panama. After Operations Urgent Fury, Just Cause, Desert Shield/Desert Storm deployments. I retired with the multiple SC injuries of a career paratrooper and started my civilian career while I could still walk.

Thanks for the encouragement and enjoy your success!

Rover, I was a career 82nd “All American” Trooper from the late 60’s, 70’s, 80’s & 90’s. Assignments with 2nd & 3rd Bats 325th AIR, The 82nd Advanced Airborne School Instructor/ Jumpmaster Department, 3rd Brigade Air Mobility Training & Operations NCOIC, C Co. 1/508th Infantry (Abn.) Fort Kobbe and JOTC Instructor Fort Sherman, Panama. After Operations Urgent Fury, Just Cause, Desert Shield/Desert Storm deployments. I retired with the multiple SC injuries of a career paratrooper and started my civilian career while I could still walk.

Thanks for the encouragement and enjoy your success!

After reading your post; you was a die-hard Airborne Trooper. After 12 yrs of Fort Bragg Airborne duty; I departed in 1995 and never return. Airborne life has taken a toll on all of us. I've been in Germany since 1995; retired in 2003 then started working civil service in Germany. I'm looking forward to returning to Ft. Bragg in 2013 or 2014 as a civilian employee. Jumpmaster, "where are you living?"

Oh, BTW...I also participated in Urgent Fury while servicing in 2/508th.

in

Edited by Rover

• 2 months later...

Glad to hear you got a decision. I'm still stuck in the gathering evidence phase after almost 21 months.

Did see that they said they're just waiting on my last c & p for my mtbi by mid February so hopefully I'll get out of this phase soon.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the nice check that comes in after two years!

• 3 years later...

My husband had a Video Conference with the BV disabilities A on December 11, 2014. My husband's Appeal has been in Remand status since May 2015. On EBenefits those denied disabilities on appeal  were shown and listed as pending "disabilities"..  We were able to get our C-File request granted  on November 23, 2016.

Shortly afterward, there appeared  simply a message which states that there are no disabilities pending. However, we have not received any written communication from VA at this point. 

So, I guess my question is:  Does anyone know what does the  "disappearance" of the listing of all the  pending disabilities to be replaced by the simple statement:

"There are no disabilities pending."

Edited by DonH
extra word not needed.

• 3 years later...

it used to say that the VA tries to finishing 125 days, it’s been well past that now. Still no update. They flat out denied the first submission because they didn’t use my doctors DBQ. I’m wondering how much longer this will go. I started this May 29 of 2019, it looks like many of you had to wait much longer.  Is there anyway to speed up a decision? Or will it just piss somebody off and make them tonight again?

Higher-level review for disability compensation updated on February 20, 2020

Status: A senior reviewer is taking a new look at your case

Issues on review: Paralysis of all radicular groups and 2 others

Submitted on: February 20, 2020

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use