VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ptsd Cure?

Rate this question

broncovet

Question

According to this doc, PTSD can be "cured" 80% of the time.

Interestingly, we dont know if this will work long term, and what the side effects of this therapy are:

http://www.foxnews.c...sd-in-veterans/

They are apparently looking for 2 legged guinea pigs to try this out on.

I will add that many Vets who got "shots" (immunizations for things like mumps, ruebella, etc) wound up getting far worse maladies from dirty needles or jetguns, such as hep C or even aids. In other words the "cure" for this may well turn out to be worse than the disease it is supposed to cure.

Edited by broncovet

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Good article,but not for me.And it sounds awful fishy that it could work in as little as 30 minutes.It probably just makes them more numb than they already are.And no one knows the long term affects of this.My meds have leveled me out and I am functioning much better as long as I take them.I guess if the meds and nothing else worked I might consider trying this.But, the VA doesn't recognize this therapy......................Mike

According to this doc, PTSD can be "cured" 80% of the time.

Interestingly, we dont know if this will work long term, and what the side effects of this therapy are:

http://www.foxnews.c...sd-in-veterans/

They are apparently looking for 2 legged guinea pigs to try this out on.

I will add that many Vets who got "shots" (immunizations for things like mumps, ruebella, etc) wound up getting far worse maladies from dirty needles or jetguns, such as hep C or even aids. In other words the "cure" for this may well turn out to be worse than the disease it is supposed to cure.

Yes vaccines are Dangerous,,like the 1976 Swine flu Vaccine the Army shot in my arm that totally paralyzed me..They have no idea what the side effects will be short term or long term,,also will they start this out as voluntary then mandate to keep your bennies?,,wouldn't put it past them,,anything to cheat you out of compensation due to you,,

I wondered the same thing, Dan. It would be like the VA saying,

"Ok, now that PTSD has been "cured" we are eliminating that as a benefit and cutting all the PTSD Vets off benefits. After all, it isnt the VA's fault if the Veteran refuses to get this "cure all" shot?"

Yea, right. Is the VA selling snake oil now? Were we not guinea pigs enough with things like Agent Orange and jetguns? And now, the VA wants to "try" this...untested....and unproven therapy, for which we know nothing about either the long term effects, or the side effects. So, since they cant do animal testing anymore, lets test this out on Vets instead.