VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va 202 # - Pinned - National Va Claims Assistant Office / Office Of Case Management

Local DAV chapter doesn't even return calls and I can't even find out who in American Legion (my representative, which I did not select) I should speak with. Doing it on my own as usual. I find the VFW, DAV, and American Legion to be all talk. Look good on paper only.

• 1 year later...

Do these # also apply to BVA my claim is now over 5 Yrs old and is now infront of a VLG and moved on E-benifits several times last month i have a Senators office looking into it and got a reply that my records are at the FOIO will this hinder my appeal process does it loose its place in line either me or my attorney has requested any info any insite on these issues would be helpful

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

all i get is a recording that analysts are busy. call back after hours, leave message for someone to call back. no on has ever called back. the 800-827-1000 number isn't any better. with the electronic system and the new rules for veterans' attorney's, its just going to get worse.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use