VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va 202 # - Pinned - National Va Claims Assistant Office / Office Of Case Management

Just FYI: I got a phone call from the VA Office of Communication and Case Management today (Googled the # on my caller ID to see who had called me from Washington D.C. without leaving a message - I assumed a bill collector). On my caller ID was the 202-273-5674 number. When I called it, there was a message saying the phone number had changed and that the new one is 202-530-9470. When I called it, I got through immediately. Just wanted to update the phone number for all of you. 202-530-9470.

• 2 months later...
  • Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
2 hours ago, DevilDog12 said:

Neither of these numbers are in service

First number says number is no longer in service, but then they say it has been changed to the second number 202-530-9470.

I just called the second number 202-530-9470 and it still works.

1 hour ago, Vync said:

First number says number is no longer in service, but then they say it has been changed to the second number 202-530-9470.

I just called the second number 202-530-9470 and it still works.

Thanks Vync!

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
10 minutes ago, DevilDog12 said:

Thanks Vync!

Glad to help!

I was starting to wonder if the VA found another way to make things difficult for us veterans. :biggrin:

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use