VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Not A Question But

Rate this question

rdawg

Question

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

just wanted to vent. Maybe tbird can create a new "VA VENT" section.

my claim was in notification for 4 months then today went back to pending decision approval.

"We decided your claim wasn't old enough so we sent it back in the process to accumulate more time."

Now the projected completion date is Sept2013. If completed in Sept2013 (big if) then it would be 3 months shy of three years to decide a claim.

I feel better. thanks for the vent.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

many of these claims bounce back and forth so many times. If your claim is being reviewed and you send in additional medical documentation, sometimes these claims will get bounced back to development.

Very important to send in all information with your claim and send it in as a FDC.

haven't sent anything in since the day I filed it. I submitted evidence of current disabilities. I pointed to my smr's where I had injuries and exposures. I submitted an IMO from Dr Bash connecting my current conditions to my inservice injuries and exposures. It took 14 months to get a c&p. I got copies and the c&p doctors agreed with Dr Bash with one exception. That exception disagreed that a condition was related to m y service connected condtion but then he related it to another service connected condition. I really want to see how they will handle that one. lol

haven't sent anything in since the day I filed it. I submitted evidence of current disabilities. I pointed to my smr's where I had injuries and exposures. I submitted an IMO from Dr Bash connecting my current conditions to my inservice injuries and exposures. It took 14 months to get a c&p. I got copies and the c&p doctors agreed with Dr Bash with one exception. That exception disagreed that a condition was related to m y service connected condtion but then he related it to another service connected condition. I really want to see how they will handle that one. lol

Heard of Dr. Bash, may I ask how I can get in touch with him? I live in a rural area and need some help.

Good luck with your claim.

Edited by relpats