VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Not Understanding This

Rate this question

sparkle

Question

Hi all, and thanks for helping me with my concern. As a few of you know I was granted 100% p&t, so I checked ebenny and it stated on my A8 letter that I was rated 90% but I see Iam getting 100% pay.

Now that my letter states Pay at 100% will I get this money on the 1st of March, or will I have to wait until money is in the bank or get my brown/white package? As of today no money in the bank, rep said my letter should come around 27th, 28th., as he was told by my rater. Could someone help me understand this. Really not understanding that 90%.unsure.png

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Sparkle, it appears that you were awarded 100% IU P&T. Mine is the same. I was awarded 90% and with IU it boosts you to 100%. You will get the 100% pay and it seems to me that you will get paid that on March 1, 2013. I also was awarded Smc/S. Another place that you can check on ebenefits is the Va payment history. Last month Feb. pay was posted on the Saturday (7 days before payday).

Btw, March's pay is showing up now on the "Va payment history" on ebenefits website.

thank you, as of noe ebenefits will not let me in. Cavtrooper, how long do you think I will see that retro. New grandbaby is here....would be nice to get her a few more things before she get home from the hospital.

All I can say is I got the brown envelope on a thursday and the money was in the bank the next day. No complications for me meaning no Dfas audit or anything to delay the process. That next day happened to be the "1st" of the month. Just look for the brown envelope....Check your PM.