VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Is Imo As Well As Dr.bash?

Rate this question

Mont36

Question

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

There are 2 types of Medical Opinions: IMO is Independent Medical Opinion IME is Independent Medical Examination.

Here is Doctor Bash. If you want the best you will use Bash. Keep in mind he is not cheap but you get what you pay for,

http://www.veteransmedadvisor.com/

• HadIt.com Elder

I recommend getting a physical exam done with him if you do it. I had him write me two letters after reviewing my medical records. The RO tried to totally discount his letters. They didn't even mention them in the SOC. Then the BVA gets it. Says nope you didn't have an exam with Dr. Bash and denies a higher rating. Then the U.S. Court of Veterans appeals gives me a joint motion to remand back to the RO and start from the beginning. If you can have him examine you do it. I put out a ton of cash for these letters. They are very useful but need to be implemented properly.

• HadIt.com Elder

Dr Bash will examine you if it is needed. He will do an IME.

Listen to some of the SVR shows he does and he explains his process.

J

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree 100%. Yes that is a good idea. The only reason I threw that out was because the BVA specifically discounted his IME because of no exam. Of course the BVA discounts whatever they want. I'm not complaining mind you. Obviously by the joint remand @ CAVC it was a win for me. It's just 13 years is a long time as most of us know. Even if I had the exam there was no guarantee the BVA would have made a different decision............

• HadIt.com Elder

I know what you mean DAV Marine, It took me over 14 years and I still have one more battle to fight.

I can guarantee that this next battle will be a all out war.

J

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use