• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    jpnavy1975

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I requested my C-File on 09/25/2015.  I received it on 07/22/2016.  Here is what I think the security nightmare is>>> the disc came thru the regular mail into my mail box.  No signature requested.  The CD is full of my social security number, home address and so much more personnel information.  What could happen if this info went to the wrong address.  I know I get other peoples mail from time to time.   
    • you answered your own question, any weakness you provide the VA they will use to their advantage to deny you for as long as possible, the way they figure, they "might" have to Retro Pay you someday......or, because we ARE disabled, we may actually, you know, phukin DIE. Get your Cfile, get all your Health/MentalHealth/Behavioral Health records and learn your shit. Hadit.com can literally change your outlook and your chances at a honest rating from the VA
    • without looking at your C&P notes, or knowing what you may or may not get at Service Connected, i still want to say something. If your C&P Doc put all this information down and it's all verified, then i say you have a case for 100% TDIU and P&T. no matter your scheduler %. if you get lowballed(i did and it's kinda standard for the dicks), or flat out denied, take all your information to a VA Accredited Lawyer, if they are willing to take your case let them. 
    • Richard, Hope some of the members replied to you via email..  Tom
    • Chris:  I broke my crystal ball because it NEVER came up with the right answer when dealing with the VA.. I can appreciate your situation.  Now that you had your C&P; I think that's a step in the right direction to get "service connected" for Tinnitus.  Not knowing anything about your Doctor or what he viewed in your C-File or what you said during the C&P; My opinion is the C&P results are hopefully "favorable" to get service connected for your other conditions. Don't be scared about doing anything wrong.  We all make mistakes. Don't listen to those voices.....Remember,,, ,you have a hearing problem!!!    (Sometimes I hear birds say " I don't give a shit"...well at least that's what it sounds like to me!!  Other can't make out what they are saying!!! Hang in there and keep fighting...    Hope others chime in...   Semper Fi...Tom

• HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran providing FREE information and community to veterans since 1997.

I am proud that I've been able to offer all that HadIt.com has for free for 19 years and continue to do so.

asknod

Va Form 21-0958

12 posts in this topic

Hot off the presses. From now on, this is the form to file your NODs with. USB Allison "Wonderland"Hickey told me so herself.

http://asknod.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/new-nod-form-21-0958-from-va/

It's so new, they don't have a .pdf fill out version yet. You can download it and fill out by hand. Be sure to write in insanely small letters with a burnt out ball point pen so they'll need a magnifying glass to read it.

Love it!!!!!!!!!

Be sure to write in insanely small letters with a burnt out ball point pen so they'll need a magnifying glass to read it. AARRRGGHHH

Dont forget coffee stains, dried drool and stool samples.

Here is the .gov link to the PDF version of the form you can fill in on your computer. I assume it's the most recent verison but for some reason it's not on the va forms site I had to find it on the GSA reginfo government site.

http://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/PRAViewIC?ref_nbr=201206-2900-001&icID=202598

Edited by manning01

While I wish to thank you for posting that, sir, it doesn't offer the opportunity to make life miserable to the VA pukes we have to do battle with.

For me, neither link is working.

Well maybe with a structured format, they will have a better chance of actually addressing your appeal?