VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dbqs

Rate this question

concern

Question

One thing about the FDC (Fast Denied Claim) is try to do a DBQ for IU.....oops!

Well, if I hadn't found Asknod or Hadit, I would be "screwed, blued and tatooed" which is a Navy term similiar to "screwed the pooch". And it's cold enough here to freeze the balls off of a brass monkey! :ph34r:

According to the VA, TDIU is all about that one thing:

curly.jpg

Waco RO asked Dallas VA to submit DBQs for 6 increases, instead I have 6 C&Ps scheduled for 2/14/14, WTH! I guess the VA does not use their own DBQs as evidence to screw us.

Do anybody know of doctors filling out the new DBQs for claims

yes, my two cardiologists filled them out and also separe IMO letters. My primary cardio filled his out by hand but took several months to do so. I gave both doctors copies of my STR, regulations, ratings, etc, with the DBQs. Made my claim very strong, but this all happened after my claim was denied. Claim is still with RO, due to NOD, appeal.

You want to know how bad its getting, ? I have written proof in a denial that the reason for denial was they didnt have evidence to support my claim, because although I did give the NAME of the exact medical facility where I recieved care.,and the procedures performed, I didnt give the dates. AND THEY DENIED ME. This proves they are looking for ways to deny veterans claims by any means possible. Im dying to go before a judge and expose the evil these people have done to me, and continue to do.

Edited by 63SIERRA

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use