VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Received Documents, Missing?

Rate this question

GlitterPopRock

Question

So around late April I noticed some new evidence was reported and received by the VA, on ebenifits, then late May I logged in and I see a new section to "Upload Evidence" but no where do I see everything they received over the last year.

My IU claim is new and was deffered from my award letter for 80%, it was started same day 7/27/2012 (date I was awarded %80 combined)

All they need was for me to fill out the form (forget which number), to start the process, and they needed my paper work from SSA for my SSDI

they received all of that in September, but my claim has been rotting in "under review" since September, saying estimated date to move to the next phase was 2/2013-7/2013

In March what they received was a huge drop file from the VA, seems all my records ever, which was something they never even asked me for.

Just seems weird it hasn't even moved to "gathering evidence, when they got all they asked for in September.

Anyhow all I am wondering is if other people have noticed they can no longer see all the docs received and the dates received, all I see now is "upload"

I am %80 combined

70% multi mental, but summed into PTSD

10% left wrist DJD

10% left knee

10% left ankle

10% back

and FULL SSDI for all my military disabilities

arthritis, carpal tunnel, tendonitis, back injury, bipolar, depression, borderline personality dx, PTSD, and anxiety

hoping for a good outcome eventually, haven't hit the one year mark wait just yet

BTW took me 9 years to get my %80, got 30%, then an increase but stayed at %30 then started my claim over in 01/07... denied, appealed, took years and got a 66 months retro back pay last year. I've heard people telling others on here retro can only be paid back 14 months, or 24 months, I got 66 months, I have heard the cap is 72 months, but not sure, so there is hope for all.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Don't worry POPROCK. that happen to me also, but I just received my rating and the brown envelope a few days ago, and in the decision documents it showed that they in fact did have all my documents that were showing on e-benfits as not received. So don't stress on this, they have your documents.

Hope this helps, and you feel better.

Aggie