VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Payment History Not Visible On Ebenefits For Over A Month

Rate this question

relpats

Question

Any info on why some folks still have payment history visibility on EBenefits and some of us don't? Haven't seen mine since before one of those weekend maintenance upgrades from over a month ago.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Any info on why some folks still have payment history visibility on EBenefits and some of us don't? Haven't seen mine since before one of those weekend maintenance upgrades from over a month ago.

I just checked my payment history and it showed me

64 entries.

Be sure you have the payment dates from ______ to _________, marked as you want.

Can't even get to the date area you mentioned that used to be visible, mine shows;

VA Payment History
Payments
No payment information is available to display.

Recommend you call the eBennies help desk:

eBenefits General Questions &
Technical Issues

1-800-983-0937

Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 8am to 8pm ET

Just checked eBenefits payment history before checking hadit.com. It took a while, but the future C&P payment for July just popped up this morning. It's later than usual. But it does display.

Don't let them feed you the line that the system is just overloaded and try again later. You've been checking the payment history for a while. Sometimes the system gets overloaded with users but that seems to clear after a couple of hours. If you've been checking throughout the day and especially at night over several days, system capacity is NOT your problem. Tell them it's on their end.

Hope you can get what you need from the help desk.

TiredCoastie

Thanks for the number; called & they said it was thought to be fixed a couple of weeks ago, but some vet's still having trouble with it...

TiredCoastie

Thanks for the number; called & they said it was thought to be fixed a couple of weeks ago, but some vet's still having trouble with it...

Glad you called. Sounds like they're on it. Hopefully you'll see some results from your call soon if you haven't already. Of course, eBenefits is down right now...

These VA information portals have trouble with individual user accounts from time to time. At some point, something gets corrupted somewhere and the help desk folks have to find it and fix it. It's nothing that any of us do...it just happens. The hard part sometimes is convincing the help desk to actually take these steps. Had to argue with the MyHeatheVet help desk to rebuild my profile once because they kept hoping that the next software patch to be installed in only a few days would solve my problem...two months later, they actually had to rebuild the profile and solved my problem.

Doesn't always work like this with the VA, but the squeekly wheel does get the grease!