• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Axhar

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Can you guys just PM me  I don't think its appropriate for the lady members to see /read these post. Thanks ...................Buck
    • Thank you Flores for your response. I should find out here in 2 - 3 weeks. Those FDC are moving along fast these days. If this claim gets done next month it'll be under 90 days.  I did file only one disability and the package was solid with an IME and treatment records.  I'll post to this thread when I have the results.
    • Well I'm not sure if she does treat it?she is  an( Internal Medicine Dr) she is very young and just finished her Internship in 2014 and became an MD  ..she has about 2 years as a MD at the VA. and what makes this so hard for me to ask her she is a very attractive woman...now don't get me wrong  I'd never you know what  nor do I flirt or anything like that  she is single  but still. I been thinking about asking her about this for a long time  but just never got up the damn nerve. so since my MH Dr got me on these med's should I ask her?
    • OIF, Thanks for the reply man. I am going to look into him now. So did you have a diagnoses from your VA shrink too? I almost feel like i still have a chance because i have it well documented that I have a DX for PTSD under DSM-IV and DSM-V criteria by my shrink in Columbus as well as the inpatient treatment team in Chillicothe. I am nervous man. I claimed sleep apnea secondary to ptsd and have 2 solid nexus's but clearly if i am not awarded the ptsd they will not grant the sleep apnea.
    • Hey,  I had Dietz he is a hatchet man. This guy said the same things on my c and p as yours. Over reporting the mmpi or whatever it is. He also said the same thing about the glitch in the system. That in my heart is not true. He just wants to say no. What he did to you he did to me. I was denied and am fighting it now. This guy needs exposed. He runs a business on the side called medpsych of the Rockies. They are a professional company that challenges workers comp and Ssdi claims. This guy has a major uncomfortable vibe about him. With his low lit office and facial manirisims. He had a private practice that failed. It brought in less than 100 grand in a very large city. Columbus.  In Chillicothe I ran into a veteran that had the very same experience. I also ran into two vso and a social worker. The guy Denys or underreports. He is doing a disservice to veterans. You do not have a personality disorder neither do I. My psychs and PTSD programs have me at chronic. Sleep sucks intrusive thoughts suck driving sucks. He is a piece of work. I researched this dude. He is no good, he needs dealt with because he has a generic way of turning vets down. Over reporting, personality disorder, and calling the dbq glitche in the system, I bet he never asked you a question in regard to the dbq. There is no glitche. He simply answered no in regard to PTSD symptoms. Then he rushes you out the office hands you a packet and walks off with a dirty look. Do not give up. Continue your treatment, if denied file a recon based on new evidence. You served and he called you a liar. Basically his c and p should not be used, he is stating he is incompetent by stating any decision would be speculative. This will catch up to him.  Glitche in the system my a**. LIAR VA HATCHET. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SSG Ramos

Us Treasury 310 Direct Deposit Payment, What Is This?

6 posts in this topic

I have no idea what this is. I did a google search, I searched the forum, went to eBenefits and nothing. I did apply for Social Security. But hopefully its not. My back pay goes back to May 6, 2010. This would be a problem. I was granted a 100% disability with the VA but its the same story my back pay goes back so this amount would be incorrect. If anybody knows what this is please share your knowledge with the forum. This morning I saw the particular income in my bank statement "US TREASURY 310 by the sum of 4,780. Any insight would be great, thank you in advanced.

Are you retired?? If so, they may withold some. Did you get disability pay before you were 100%? That will be deducted. Did you get a VA letter? Did it list your effective date? Its impossible to calculate your retro without these answers, as well as if you had any witheld for any reason, and/or dependents.

1) Yes I'm retired and was getting a temporary military retirement check of 798.00.

2) I haven't received and disability pay.

3) I did not received my VA letter but I have it in my eBenefits. The effective pay is May 1,2013 rated at 100%.

4. Im married and have 3 kids.

If you need any other information let me know.

Thanks, broncovet!

Did you pay a co-pay for non-sc conditions prior to being rated above 50%? If you paid co-pays(drugs also) the va will retroactively reimburse them.

First find out who paid on my 310 payment it says VA or SS. Than call and ask about payment

I spoke with my VA representative and this was a VA deposit. Supposedly I will get the rest of my backpay in august 1. Lets see.