• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    satchel

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Way to go BrocoVet! Nice catch.
    • Go ask the doctors office for a copy of the exam.  If his office sent it to VA, then go to your medical records release of information office and ask for a copy.  Sometimes, they wont release it right away, but many places do.  
    • I agree with Berta.  While a "current diagnosis" is required for service connection, the doctor makes that diagnosis, not a rater, and the Doctor decides if you meet the applicable criteria for a current diagnosis.  This is a clear "Colvin" (Colvin Derwinski) violation.  The VA judges can not substitute its own unsubstantiated medical opinion for that of a competent  medical professional.   The medical professional apparently made the diagnosis, the VA rater decided, instead,  you did not meet all the criteria for a diagnosis.  He just over ruled what the doc said, substituting his opinion for that of a medical professional.  If the doc says you are diagnosed with PTSD, then you are diagnosed with PTSD, and the rater can say that PTSD victims should not get benefits, because they have to run for political office, first.  This is CUE.   This is CUE.  
    • Berta, Thank you for the work you are doing to figure this out. Buck, Yes I was SC 50% for PTSD in 2015. I did file a NOD for the EED last month.
    • How dare you go to the ER unconscious?  This is against VA regulations.  What you need to do is wait until you either die, (VA's first choice)  or get well enough to call the VA first.    It is unacceptable for Veterans to get sick and need medical care right away, the VA expects you  to be well enough to get into a very long waiting list for benefits, or they dont want to pay. The long waiting list is mandantory, and, you, obviously just got sick for the purpose of avoiding the very long mandantory waiting list.  When you do things like this, you make it very hard for VA executives to earn their bonuses, as they have to pay for sick Veterans.  The VA's purpose is not to help sick Veterans, but, rather to ensure VA execs get their bonuses promplty.   

• HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran providing FREE information and community to veterans since 1997.

I am proud that I've been able to offer all that HadIt.com has for free for 19 years and continue to do so.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SSG Ramos

Us Treasury 310 Direct Deposit Payment, What Is This?

6 posts in this topic

I have no idea what this is. I did a google search, I searched the forum, went to eBenefits and nothing. I did apply for Social Security. But hopefully its not. My back pay goes back to May 6, 2010. This would be a problem. I was granted a 100% disability with the VA but its the same story my back pay goes back so this amount would be incorrect. If anybody knows what this is please share your knowledge with the forum. This morning I saw the particular income in my bank statement "US TREASURY 310 by the sum of 4,780. Any insight would be great, thank you in advanced.

Are you retired?? If so, they may withold some. Did you get disability pay before you were 100%? That will be deducted. Did you get a VA letter? Did it list your effective date? Its impossible to calculate your retro without these answers, as well as if you had any witheld for any reason, and/or dependents.

1) Yes I'm retired and was getting a temporary military retirement check of 798.00.

2) I haven't received and disability pay.

3) I did not received my VA letter but I have it in my eBenefits. The effective pay is May 1,2013 rated at 100%.

4. Im married and have 3 kids.

If you need any other information let me know.

Thanks, broncovet!

Did you pay a co-pay for non-sc conditions prior to being rated above 50%? If you paid co-pays(drugs also) the va will retroactively reimburse them.

First find out who paid on my 310 payment it says VA or SS. Than call and ask about payment

I spoke with my VA representative and this was a VA deposit. Supposedly I will get the rest of my backpay in august 1. Lets see.