VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

They Sure Like To F*** W/ Me!

Rate this topic

Thank you for the compliment!!! We'll have to see. I've been considering marrying my favorite Thai restaurant operator. He's recently divorced cuz he screwed around on his wife and got the girl preggers. He now has three kids. I figured I could marry him, I get an extra $150 a month plus whatever for his kids and he'd get college and ChampVA for him and the kids, plus DIC, and I'd get free meals there, until I die. They could also get my SSA, when I'm gone.

You and I will have to talk. ;-) I'm serious.

pr

You undoubtedly, about made me pee my pants with that one ! ! !

Have you checked yet to see if he might have a brother or cousin that's divorced

with six kids ?

You've got my number - no change has been made.

The two of us together, could reek some havoc,I'm sure.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I'll call ya over the weekend, sometime, but don't change any of your plans, cuz I'm not sure when. I've gotta do some checking of the FL marriage laws and some VA regs, first. I expect to be down in NC, in mid Nov and could possibly swing down then.

pr

Phil, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. It's frightening how the VA can putz around and ignore it's own regulations. It's unconcionable that you have to have a lawyer represent you just to get what you've been promised and rightfully earned years ago.

Hey, if you and Carly tie the knot, can we have a virtual reception here on Hadit? Carly, what do you think?