VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dsm 5 - Update

I think they already started that... quite some time ago...

I guess now they will start jacking with the wordage of ilnesses in order to technically deny compensation.

This was interesting, on the blog that was linked on the slides:

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/about/director/2013/healing-invisible-wounds-an-action-plan.shtml

NIMH was founded in 1948, charged by President Truman to address the problems of soldiers and veterans with “combat neurosis.” Now, 65 years later, we have the same charge, to address the same illnesses from a very different war.

what a crock of shidt. mad scientists. trying to create zombies. The endocrine system regulates the fight or flight response. If they start jacking with that system soldiers will have no fear at all, and walk right into dangerous situations, instead of calculating the risks.

All it is is the government pushing these scientist, to try and fix a massive problem, so they dont have to pay. I say inject all of congress with the drug. so they can grow some balls and stand up to the big drug companies that are actually running this country. Also the big credit card and banks that are fleecing this country.

• 2 months later...

I think they already started that... quite some time ago...

Actually they've made it easier to claim PTSD since the fear-based thing & lowered the "credible evidence" criteria for MST (military sexual trauma). I'm glad the stupid GAF thing is gone, we barely ever looked at them unless we were in a real bind as to what evaluation to give. Here's a secret: when claiming PTSD, always say u have sleep disturbance, hypervigilance, must constantly check perimeter/locks/windows/do full sweep of house or place u r in, and that you are highly suspicious of ppl (NYers have that one down already). That will usually get you a higher evaluation. You never heard this from me, i was never hear **disappears into shadows**

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use