VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hi Berta

Rate this question

SpcDearman

Question

Hello Berta,

It has been quite some time since i last posted here. hello to all that have helped and remember me (jbasser,asknod, carlie, and others that I cannot remember.)

I have just received confirmation that my NOD has been received. Thats not my question. Some time ago I was hearing

that VA was attempting to deny any IMO's from DR. Bash. Is this still true? I know how much respect that you have for

Craig but i want to be sure. I am about to get a sign, recycle some cans, (haha Carlie) and do whatever I can to gain an

IMO from him. I hear that he is rather expensive but in your wise words "An accurate IMO is worth any amount of money

that it takes if you can assure that the VA grants your claim." (Ok it wanst verbatim but you get the point.) I see now that I

have a beast to go up against and I refuse to do this without help. I have my wifes statement (met and married 4 months

after seperation. Oh wait this Saturday is our 18 year anniversary) and am currently getting a statement from the NCO

in charge of me. He was present for all sick calls and for the tank accident. He actually helped get me out. Ok i am

rambling but if he is still good I do plan on seeking his assistance. Guys, have an awesome day and thank you for all of

your service.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use