VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need Opinion On Imo And Employer Doc

Rate this question

LanceJoseph

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Did your IMO doctor have a copy of your VA medical records, C-File and SMR's? You don't have to have the doctor prove that you have PTSD since it is a given, but he should have your rating decision and medical records to refer to in his opinion. Also, he is not really precise about dates. He also puts the kibosh on P&T since he things with intensive therapy you could go back to work. He is saying you are 100% disabled and not just 70% which is good. I do see strong points to this IMO and certain weaknesses. How much did he charge? The IMO does sound like a 100% disability case to me, but the VA will decide that fact. At least TDIU for sure. Have you applied for social security disability?

John

Yes the first 3 pages are him pointing out the errors in the most recent c&p exam and even my original c&p with the QTC and also the recent SOC. These are just the last couple pages. I don't have ssdi. He only charged 200

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use