VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Imo/ime

Rate this question

iraqvet77

Question

Yes this person is a doctor/lawyer and he's recognized on vawatchdog.org. Im applying for TDIU and just wanted to have a good claim when I submitted it. Couple of people told me I should get a IMO from a doctor that can give me a Vocational expert opinion. Do you know of anyone that does?

Thanks

Yes this person is a doctor/lawyer and he's recognized on vawatchdog.org. Im applying for TDIU and just wanted to have a good claim when I submitted it.

Couple of people told me I should get a IMO from a doctor that can give me a Vocational expert opinion. Do you know of anyone that does?

Thanks

Your attorney/physician should be able to refer you out for a professional

Vocational experts opinion or at least supply a list of names and numbers for you.

I'd go to them as this is a part of what they would be getting money for.

• HadIt.com Elder

I see his reasoning for that as the VA comp is suopposed to be based on the premise that your disabilities have cost you in comparison to a healthy person in the working economy. remember also that you get what you pay for and the wording and nexus has to be spot on.

J

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use