VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr Bash For A Imo

Rate this question

hmcquade

Question

Hi,

anyone know if Dr. Bash is still around? I have been trying to reach him for 5 days. I sent him and email and received an auto response. I have called him with no luck and his voice mail is full.

Thanks,

Hugh

Well, since having a brief conversation with the Doctor, he never called me back as he stated he would, too bad. I have called other Drs. for help with the IMO

Hugh

My experience is he is busy. I had to be a bit persistent myself. When I was able to connect with him by phone he never seemed rushed. He spent I'd say about 45 minutes the first time I contacted him and discussed my case. I then for some reason that I don't recall now had to call him back. It was only then that he discussed arrangements and pricing. I'd say, he's not trying to blow you off, you just have to be persistent.

My experience is he is busy. I had to be a bit persistent myself. When I was able to connect with him by phone he never seemed rushed. He spent I'd say about 45 minutes the first time I contacted him and discussed my case. I then for some reason that I don't recall now had to call him back. It was only then that he discussed arrangements and pricing. I'd say, he's not trying to blow you off, you just have to be persistent.

thanks, that is what I thought, he was very nice on the phone, though it was brief.

Hugh

It would be great if he did group IMOs like he could post a date that he will be in texas, rent a few hotel rooms, and we could set apppointments and go get our IMOS. it would be convienent for us vets who dont travel well, he could leave with a load of loot, and everybody is happy. He could spend maybe 3 days if that is needed then fly to another city.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use