VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr Bash For A Imo

Rate this question

hmcquade

Question

Hi,

anyone know if Dr. Bash is still around? I have been trying to reach him for 5 days. I sent him and email and received an auto response. I have called him with no luck and his voice mail is full.

Thanks,

Hugh

Snake Eyes,

Can you possibly provide a link to his list of wins not on record. Or, by private message if you don't want to post it here? I spoke with Dr. Bash in Feb. and again yesterday.

I am printing up all my husband's medical papers tonight to send FedEx to Dr. Bash tomorrow for a Nexus letter.

Thanks,

Kate

Ok, now I see where you're coming from. :)

There is a list of doctors that do IMEs at imenet.com

However, they do not know how the va works, so you would need to explain all the correct wording they would need to use.

Some scholarly papers or something from the National Institute of Health linking the two would help support your case.

Snake Eyes,

Can you possibly provide a link to his list of wins not on record. Or, by private message if you don't want to post it here? I spoke with Dr. Bash in Feb. and again yesterday.

I am printing up all my husband's medical papers tonight to send FedEx to Dr. Bash tomorrow for a Nexus letter.

Thanks,

Kate

Kate,

I don't know how to get at his wins not on record. There is a list of wins on his site. He said the CVAC ones don't show up on searches (I don't remember why).

Best,

Snake Eyes

Ok, now I see where you're coming from. :)

There is a list of doctors that do IMEs at imenet.com

However, they do not know how the va works, so you would need to explain all the correct wording they would need to use.

Some scholarly papers or something from the National Institute of Health linking the two would help support your case.

Thanks for sharing. I've contacted a few on the site you recommended. They ask for your attorney to contact them as they cannot deal directly with the patient (at least the ones I contacted). That makes sense, since they have to be completely independent. Which makes you wonder about the docs who advertize and offer IMEs with the appearant bias toward vets. I have no problem with that, and they don't exactly hide that bias... It's just curious :-)

"Thanks for sharing. I've contacted a few on the site you recommended. They ask for your attorney to contact them as they cannot deal directly with the patient (at least the ones I contacted).'

that sure seems odd . attorney is third party. They are giving YOU the imo.

unless you are incompetent?

"Thanks for sharing. I've contacted a few on the site you recommended. They ask for your attorney to contact them as they cannot deal directly with the patient (at least the ones I contacted).'

that sure seems odd . attorney is third party. They are giving YOU the imo.

unless you are incompetent?

No... I'm competent (but I didn't distinguish that in my query letters). Their explanation is that they are independent and unbiased, so they only see the patient for the exam. Seems to me if an attorney hires an IME, he or she will do so with a careful selection process that benefits their client -- so what's the difference.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use