VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Is Your Number One Complaint About The Va?

Rate this question

Slowlane

Question

If you had a chance to "air" your number one complaint about the VA what would it be?

1. Medical care?

2. Claim backlog wait time?

3. Total communication breakdown (no way to make your point)?

4. C&P lies?

5. Hamster wheel tactics and deny deny until they die? (my favorite)

CNN has opened the nations eyes over the medical scheduling crimes. Jeff Miller has said that "this is just the tip of the iceberg". CNN has a "Contact Us" link on their website.

This might be our big chance of get some national attention on some of the above items if this (Hadit) website could unite together and go forth in numbers.

However, sadly, this thread will die in less than three days. No messages will go forward to CNN. An opportunity to get some attention before the latest scandal blows over will be lost.

Slowlane

One-way communication! Treated like Cattle with one sided entries into files. Personnel try to trick individuals into saying they are OK.

If you take your pills then you feel OK and you say so, they write it down as if a miracle happpend and youre cured. The only reason you feel OK is through drugs and I hate taking pills. If you are scheduled for a C&P exam and you take your Meds you will not be evaluated properly.

Lazy employee who are not competent and have no interest in becoming competent in helping anyone at any time. They have jobs for life. I would love to know the turnover rate at these VA hospital and clinics . No one every leaves or quits why would they .......... The good apples are there but hard to find them in the barrel.

You are right I think I made the point at our radio show here this AM. to mention and support what ..

Notorius Kelly 's post here says:That this is up to US!

But I didnt think of it in the way you did here: :

"This might be our big chance of get some national attention on some of the above items if this (Hadit) website could unite together and go forth in numbers."

I am very interested in what you have in mind.

Edited by Berta

You are right I think I made the point at our radio show here this AM. to mention and support what ..

Notorius Kelly 's post here says:That this is up to US!

But I didnt think of it in the way you did here: :

"This might be our big chance of get some national attention on some of the above items if this (Hadit) website could unite together and go forth in numbers."

I am very interested in what you have in mind.

What I have in mind is to approach CNN and show them how claims are denied without a chance of rebuttal and then put into a waiting line that is 3 to 5 years long and getting the same denial without a chance of rebuttal. Hamster wheel.