VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone Use David Anaise Md Jd

Rate this question

hmcquade

Question

Well I sent him and email on May 11th inquiring about help with a denied claim. I get a call from him on Memorial day, he leaves me a voice mail messaging stating he reaches out on Memorial day to help Veterans, he read my email and could help me with my Claim, that was denied, for PAD secondary to my SC DMII.

So the Dr. sends me forms and contacts to sign, he wants to get my C-File, he wants 20% of my back pay if we win, and if I fire him during the course of his investigation he is entitled to $350.00 an hour for the work he did.

Wow all I wanted was a Nexus letter, it is written on his website he charges $1500.00 for a Nexus letter. I don't mind a person making living but WOW!!

I do not think this is reaching out and helping. So I called him and left him a voice mail message, sent him several emails about all this money he wants, so far he has not gotten back to me

Thanks,

Hugh

Is there any time table on these imo/ime's? Or evidence in general? I've heard for example SSA prefers evidence to be 6 months or less while all evidence is useful updated evidence is stronger since it gives a current picture.

I've been involved in a 4-year battle with the VA over base of the tongue cancer from Agent Orange exposure in Vietnam. Several months ago, I engaged the services of Dr. David Anaise in Tucson, Arizona. Dr. Anaise is both a medical doctor and attorney. I've been very pleased with his efforts and find his fees consistent with a high level of experience and expertise. He wrote an outstanding Independent Medical Opinion (IMO) about the connection between Agent Orange exposure and my cancer. Dr. Anaise has quickly focused on the key elements of my claim. He is a pleasure to work with and knows his stuff.

He really is providing vets a bargain for those services.

I'm just now preparing my initial claim and Nexus letters would probably be very helpful. I will contact him.

Edited by Mike_S

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use