lcurle

ptsd
Waiting Game...need A Hobby

75 posts in this topic

Ebenefits is just a system to revert and extend completion dates for claims.

1 person likes this

that was from my VARO

After venting my frustration on here I decided to take it out in the gym. here is how it went down:

called my VAMC in Wichita, KS ... ring ring ring, asked for records, transferred, asked the lady if they had the results of my C&P exam in, gave pertinent information to verify, she put me on hold and transferred me. Another lady picked up and asked for name SS# standard stuff. She said that my exam was on May 14th and the file was signed off and closed on May 15th and it could take up a year to get the results from my RO. I asked to be transferred she said she couldn't, I said that I am entitled to my medical records upon request and denying that is against the law. I got transferred, waited on hold for about 20 minutes, talked to "Peggy" who stated that my C&P is under review and it could take up to 6 months for the results. I told her all I want is a copy of those results, she said no. I told her about the legality of that answer, she came back with, "I wouldn't be surprised if your case takes longer now." and hung up on me.

Wow! I wish I could say that I'm surprised by that phone call. But i learned a long time ago to ask for any name, extension number or id/badge number during the nice part of a call, before it gets nasty like that.

Sorry you had to deal with that and I hope you claim doesn't get snowballed.

Moved to: "Preparing for Decision" after I contacted IRIS to find out the status of my C&P exam.

Claim has been closed, now I await the results since I have not had any correspondence with the VA since my C&P except for the IRIS inquiry which got my claim moving. Hoping for the best, but preparing for a "no change" letter from the VA. Then Ill kick the examiners door in and bounce her head off the desk.

Edited by lcurle

Popular Forums Common VA Disabilities