VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr Bash

Rate this question

Slick

Question

I reached out to Dr. Bash back in May 2014, traveled to Maryland for an exam and it has taken a few months to have my Nexus and DBQ forms done. He's very thorough. Though difficult to reach at times. It is known that he is a hard person to reach due to his schedule. However, he does tell his clients to constantly reach him. I had him do a Nexus for my cervical spine compression, sleep apnea, hearing loss, tinnitus and scars. I submitted the Nexus and waiting for the DBQs. Currently 30%. Hope that the results will be in my favor. Currently have the DAV assisting. Read 50/50 results from other users here, both great and not so great from the VA decisions w/ Dr. Bash's IME.

• Founder

My take from this thread.

Some folks like Dr Bash, some don't and they are both very passionate about it. This however is not the place for a knock down drag out fight where everyone starts questioning each other's credibility. So just let's move this discussion along. HadIt.com does not endorse anyone I own it so I should know if I've endorsed someone. He is a regular guest on our podcast and Patrick428 with your experience as a psychologist who worked for Veterans Affairs and specialized in PTSD I'm guessing you would make a great guest also, let me know if you are interested.

Patrick428 you bring some great life experience as a combat veteran and a psychologist who has done VA Compensation and Exams. I want to welcome you and I hope everyone else welcomes you and we can share our knowledge and help another veteran.

• In Memoriam

He did my IMO/IME, and I moved to SMC-S with my 100 PT. DR. BASH is a licensed Neuro Radiologist. he has helped me understand that my five broken bonea in my neck are from the accident and not congenital. I am not done yet. here are a few things I know about him. My problems are mostly skellitonal and strokes now.

Dr. Bash

College/University 4 years

Masters degree in Business (2 years) yes

Medical school MD degree 4 years

Licensed Physician Yes

Nurse school/PA none

Internship/OJT 1 year

Residency 4 years

Fellowship clinical 1 year

Fellowship-research at NIH 2 years (PGY7)

Practice only under supervision No

Medical director 3 years

Radiology department director 2 years

MS/Brain--MRI research Yes since

Associate professor Medical school yes-10 years

Peer reviewed articles 22

Paper H-index (14 Oct 2012) 24

Most number of times paper cited 253

Number of paper citations 348

Spinal Cord MRI research experience yes

NIH Senior Fellow/staff experience yes-18 years

Several thousand VA IME’s yes

50+ site visits for VA Quality of Care yes

Years experience as MD 26+

Years accredited VA service rep 8

Review of C-File if available yes

Review x-ray/CT/MRI if available yes

Number of years doing VA cases 26

Number of VA Patients done 4000+

Number of VA organ system claims 40,000 est.

Success rate of cases 80-90%

Edited by Stretch