VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Traveling Board

Rate this question

chiefhouse00

Question

Greetings

Thanks for the encouragement but sometime the dreaded frustration and doubt creep in. I would like to see this settled while I'm still around. I will give them a call next month for an update. Thanks

Best Regards

Chiefhouse :huh:

My remand was issued 4/24/2013 for an appeal certified 12/15/2010. I got tired of waiting, contacted the secretary's office and had a C&P 2/12/2015. Believe me, I feel your appeal-based pain. Remands are >>>supposed<<< to go to the top of the pile, but I guess it depends on how big the pile actually is. ATL VARO moves at the pace of traffic around ATL during rush hour. Hopefully, your VARO will move quicker and get a fair and acceptable decision made quickly.

Update: On 1 Sep 2015, I received a letter from BVA to submit any additional and new evidence as soon as possible regarding my five REMANDED Claims.  I submitted that information with a BVA Cover Letter via e-Benefits upload feature on Thursday.

Best Regards

Chiefhouse

I had my BVA hearing on May 7th or 12th of 2015 I believe... with that being said with the status tracker of appeals it says

"

06/01/2015Awaiting Place on the Docket

Generally, the Board is required to decide appeals in docket order. Your appeal was assigned a docket number based on the date VA received your VA Form 9 (Substantive Appeal). Your appeal is currently waiting its turn for assignment to a Veterans Law Judge based on your docket number.

any idea of what this means timeline wise or how long it will take?

I have been following this thread for quite some time trying to learn from it, but mine seams to be totally out of place.... the old tracker used to say something about -administrative case processing-

my va form 9 processed sometime in oct of 2013 I believe maybe even earlier of 2013....? so I believe my docket date is oct 2013.... When I called a while back they said they were processing 2013's dockets. Thanks for any input or information available ahead of time!

05/30/2015"

Edited by jwesley