VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Traveling Board

Rate this question

chiefhouse00

Question

Greetings

Still waiting for anything...something but haven't heard a word from the BVA since my traveling board hearing on 16 Sep 2014.

Best Regards

Chiefhouse

chief,

you can try to give the bva ombudsmans office a call and ask if your recorded hearing,

has been transcribed yet.

jmho

Greetings

Good idea...I will call the BVA Ombudsman's Office and ask when will the recorded hearing be transcribed be sent to me. I know this can take some time but it don't seem like any moment is taking place.

Best Regards

Chiefhouse

Today was my big day 8:30 am this morning with the traveling board judge, I thought that it was going to be with one judge it turned out to be another one. It lasted about a hour and I had a lawyer, for me having a lawyer who was a Marine and a former judge helped me"PTSD" stops me form doing stressful things. My wife spoke on my behalf and I think we had a FDC that would hold water. The judge took notes as well as evidence and our brief. My claim was put in originally 11-11-06 and has been at the BVA since 2010. I came out feeling good about me finally getting a chance to show and tell !! The judge said that she was going to be in Detroit for a week then back to Washington. I saw a lot of files stacked of Vets for Hearings but did not see a lot of Vets. The weather was bad but I still made it on time.

me.plum,

I hope things work out for you and you receive positive news.

Good luck and take care of your self.

Semper Fi.

me: What did your attorney say after the hearing? I trust there was no mention of Remands by the Judge? Stay Hard!

Semper Fi

Gastone