VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Imo In Los Angeles For Avn Of Hips

Rate this question

Newton13

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

There are cases on that condition at the BVA web site:

This is the BVA search page:

http://www.index.va.gov/search/va/bva.jsp

It is possible that you could nartrow the search down to your VARO and hopefully find the initials of an independent doctor who opined on the same type of claim.

Wirth their initials the search could be narrowed down by googling the type of doctor who should opine on this type of disability.

I assume that you would need a one to one exam, but maybe not.....

However have you actually been denied by VA already or just seeking the IMO for an Initial claim you are filing?

Many here have obtained IMOs while never even meeting the IMO doctor,. It depends on many factors.

Any doctor doing an IMO has to follow the IMO criteria here at hadit,in our IMO forum because VA is familar with that format.( I based that criteria on the way Dr. Bash did 2 IMOs for me)

It is possible that Dr. Craig Bash , as a NeuroRadiologist, would have expertise in the field of your disability. He has done many many IMos and will be our guest on the Wednesday AM radio blog show here at hadit..

I assume, and could sure be wrong, that you have already had X rays and /or CTs done on your hips.

You could give him a call during the show at the call in number 1-347-237-4819 to see if he in fact has expertise in this field or could possibly recommend someone closer to you.

Were you treated for this inservice? Do you have a copy of your SMRs?

Edited by Berta

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use