VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

True Or False....

Rate this question

manni

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

My docs tell me most people get better but not everyone. Studies do show that only a small amount of people never get better or worse. Mine didn't get any better.

Well, I'm asking this because that's what I was told by the C&P doctor. The strange thing is when I go to the VA for my headaches, dizziness, ED, or just because of feeling tired the answer will be it's TBI and you have to learn to adapt. So when it comes to treatment then it's TBI and I have to live with it but when it's C&P then it should be better by now because TBI is known to get better after a while.

A liitle more about my condition; first we were hit by IED, then after few months a suicide bomber and after few week my best friend was shot by a sniper when we were on a mission.

I'm currently rated at 10% for TBI. It was reduced from 40% to 10%. Dizziness was denied.

I am rated 30% for TBI/Migraines and actually just had a Review last week and it looks like it will be increased to 50%. I have had accupunture, alpha stem treatment, multiple meds, and I get injections in my head every 3 months thru the VA. In my case I am getting worse, I have to have a brain scan in a few weeks as the VA docs now think that I have developed some kind of Nourological condition. The Docs always like to say that PTSD or in my case Crohns Disease will be a miracle cure one day. Sorry to hear of your troubles and I wish you the best. God Bless