VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success With Allison! Omg Thank You Hadit! For The Tip To Email Allison

Rate this topic

razinkane

Since my email to Allison, I have been contacted over 14 times by the VA, They expedited my compensation claim.. I now have 6 c&P exams scheduled the last one ending on May 6th

They said they have a whole team working on my pay issue.. (it takes a team to do simple math???) My pay was stuck at the 2014 single rate of 577.. I got a direct deposit for 30.14 back pay for the COLA.. But wife is still not added to pay...

Thank You Hadit!!!!! Thank You all for the great advice.

Rich

razinkane,

Glad to hear the VA head honchos are helping you. Wouldn't it be great if veterans received this same level of responsiveness and helpful attitude all the time from the VA? We can only hope it will eventually happen.

Good luck and Semper Fi.

GP

Would love that GP. : ) maybe one day.

razinkane,

Glad to hear the VA head honchos are helping you. Wouldn't it be great if veterans received this same level of responsiveness and helpful attitude all the time from the VA? We can only hope it will eventually happen.

Good luck and Semper Fi.

GP

I contacted Allison last October and within 2 days went to 100% TDIU, P&T. Actually rating is 90%, but being paid at 100%. I am done fighting the VA, no longer work. I PAY it forward by running my own face book group, Military Compensation Benefits And More.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the VA refuses to do rate the claims correctly and accurately the first time, then these VARO'S, need to all be closed . No reason why Allison has to do 5 here job for them. I have already referred quite a few veterans to her from my VA military compensation group,

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use