VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Update 5/11! Fdc Complete With Success!

Rate this topic

Navy04

Update 5/11!!! My current FDC that was filed Nov 2014 has just completed!!! Below is what has been granted

Migraines were Reviewed and Increased from 30% to 50%

Below is New Conditions granted SC

hemorrhoids 0%

left knee strain with osteoarthritis 10%

lumbosacral strain 20%

radiculopathy, right lower extremity 10%

asthma 10%

Denied Rectal Bleeding and Dizziness, which is crazy considering I have Crohn's Disease and take a lot of meds, no Big deal though

I want to thank all of you good folks on here as usual. Especially NavyWife, Berta, Carlie, Oiler and everyone that I did not mention. God Bless and you guys give me the strength to make it thru this crazy process. Over the last 2 years I have had 4 claims and over 30 C&Ps, and it has not gotten any easier. Thankfully I have learned so much from you guys!!!

Edited by Navy04

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats if you are happy with the decision than just take your check and use your benefits. If not appeal.

I don't get any extra funds and I already take advantage of the great benefits. Thanks for the support bud, and no I don't think I will be appealing. Tired of the VA reviewing all of my conditions, when I file a new claim, even though it back fires in the VA's face!

Navy04

Congrats....I'm sot glad that it came out your way...I'm getting closer to mine final outcome for my first claim and hopefully it will come out as well....

Navy04:

No sweat,,,it's just nice to see success for someone like you among all of the stress and pressure that goes along with this "rollercoaster" ride. I've learned so much from you and others on this board of what to do and not to do. That said, the system is much more adversarial than I first expected with regard to the CP exams and, and what I would call the full application of the rules and regulations. There's no question that despite the rules, there's a great amonunt of subjectivity that is applied to the final outcomes of the ratings from what I've been able to research. On the other hand, most of the VBA people that I have communicatied with who are dealing with my claim have been nice and helpful. Certainly, I had a couple of negative experiences but it was not a big deal. As an example, recently I discovered that the medical records that I provided the examiners during my CP were lost and later could not be located? Most were duplicates anyway, but about 5 records could make a difference in my calim for me. At least on the most important exam, the examiner did use informaiton from the records which should help me...? If nothing else, I'm starting to become a bit more patient because at some point, it's just "wait and see" for the final outcome...good luck to you and yours....

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use