VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Update 5/11! Fdc Complete With Success!

Rate this topic

Navy04

Thanks for the kind words. Sad thing is that I am Temporary and up for Review in March 2018, so another 3 years in the Ole Temporary. In my case it would have been better to be IU, then this dang Schedular 100%. I am only 33, and I know that has a lot to do with it. Just don't understand how many Disabilities and Surgeries it takes to get Permanent. Infact going to have a few more procedures in the next few months. Just real tired folks, and I hate to vent so much as such a young age, but I have a lot of tough years ahead of me, and just tough to put my wife and girls thru it all. Sorry for the rambling, thanks again and hope you guys have a good week.

• HadIt.com Elder

That's great Navy04

Thank you for sharing all your post and experience it has helped me a lot & I'm sure a lot of other veterans as well.

I agree with GP you should have been awarded P&T.

Take care and good luck in the future with happiness and health.

...............Buck

Buck thanks, and Georgia I forgot to add you too. Sorry I just couldn't remember all the names when I was thanking folks. You have been a big support on here, and always there with the encouraging words. Buck, lately you really have been there for the good Vets on Hadit, very positive and always willing to pick us up when we are down. God Bless all of you, and I am glad this claim is over. Only thing is that now there is a new claim on Ebenefits, where the VA is going to Review my Scars and Damage to Tongue. So I should have those C&Ps here soon. Hope you guys have a good week.

Navy04, congrats.. But I thought you were already 100% , your main complaint was that you were temporary..So how does this change your status? Is this to make your case stronger for P&T in 2018?

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use