VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My 15 Year Old Daughter Had A Baby

Rate this question

killemall

Question

Just love the new little one with all your heart! The baby had absolutely no choice in how (s)he was conceived. Your are going to find out the baby is a wonderful gift. If your experience mirrors mine, you are going to live longer and better.

If you resent the baby, the baby is going to know that. If you love the baby unconditionally with all your heart, the baby is going to know that also. That doesn't seem like a difficult choice to me. I made the same choice and sincerely believe it as the best decision I ever made in my life. I am so proud of my (now 16 yo) young man that I could burst. He is now one year older than his mother was when he was born. I have had him since he was two months old. We have shared a wonderful journey together!

The legal ramifications will work themselves out. I never thought I would ever say this, but some of those organization who are rabidly anti-abortion advertise having alternatives. They may well have some helpful information for you. Planned Parenthood may also have information for you.

Good luck and above all--love this child!

• HadIt.com Elder

15 is young but you have to stand by your kids. I would not adopt the grandchild unless you intend to raise it.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Agree with Pete 110%