VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Received Development Letter For Gws/gwi

Rate this question

spearhead91

Question

Hello, all thanks for all the continuing advice and support. I'm not sure to let the VSO thread this together or what. Most of this is my SMR and PCP. For various issues listed in the presumptive list. I can bullet point each item and point them and date and symptom I guess which would be the most efficient. For example:

Symptom date SMR/PCP/ETC

Symptom date SMR/PCP/ETC

Symptom date SMR/PCP/ETC

Symptom date SMR/PCP/ETC

Symptom date SMR/PCP/ETC

Symptom date SMR/PCP/ETC

Thoughts? I know there is a list to work from but might not have or chronic any but all here and there over the years.

This is Page 4 of the letter I received and I got some notes jotted down. Doing a timeline of in service and post service month/date health issues seen for. I need to respond in 30 days by sending snail mail because I can't do a FDC. Which I didn't really start but I have used eBenefits to upload documents that I also sent into Private Medical records intake place in VA. This letter says I have to send to one of the two other snail mail centers. Or can I still use the upload area on eBenefits to add files? I'm confused. It says they are doing a Stand Claim now. They also stated they sent a copy to my VSO. This letter has a 800 number to call for help but I want to make sure I do this right the first time. I believe I need to do my own Statement in Support of Claim or not? Than some buddy letters, that's a hard one. Feeling really lost in the wind here right now and could use some advice.

Thanks

spearhead91

Development Letter Page 4.pdf

Edited by spearhead91

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question