VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

20% - Moved the Football Another 10 Yards

Rate this topic

MarkInTexas

Finished my Form 9, and faxed off to Janesville, then uploaded it on eBenefits as well.  Janesville faxes back a confirmation, which I recieved, but I'll mail a packet off tomorrow if I get a chance via certified U.S. Mail to get a green card back.  Guess I'm getting extra-paranoid after dealing with the VA for the past 5 years and 4 months.

I'll hack on the NOD when after my brain decompresses from all that Form 9 stuff.

I did take a break and look up the resignation articles for Miss Hickey.  Looks like she got herself in a bind over helping out upper echelon supervisors with making a little extra cash to the tune of about $400,000 while other employees were denied any cost of living raises.  Every article has something different, but looks like it might get nasty.

I know a lot of veterans had received a bit of assistance and expedited service by contacting her, so at least there was that.  Wonder who they will throw in there next?

Thanks again to all of you!

Mark

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use