VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I can't breathe....

Rate this topic

brokensoldier244th

• 1 month later...

I was medically retired in 1971. Received 100% rating in 1980, but I always continued to work and started my own business in 1987, although it was a struggle with physical and mental (PTSD) challenges. I am officially 'retired' now though. My suggestion to all disabled vets is to keep busy and as active as your conditions allow. Being idle, both physically and mentally in not healthy overall. Try a small online business if inclined to do so. It worked for me, and was good therapy. Hang tough and hitemstraight ....

Congratulations!   Many Veterans consider the fight with VA to be their last battle.  Since you have apparently been victorious, many people choose to help other Veterans also win their battle.  The VA is a huge, golaith opponent, but we have each other to learn from.  When you get your retro, dont forget Tbird, she lives on peanuts to keep this site up, and I recommend a generous donation to hadit.  

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use