VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

my battle for 100%, getting closer

Rate this topic

James123

James, whatever happened with the VA looking back to your original rating to be sure they had everything rated correctly?  I would make sure you have a copy of your current C-File and comb it for any previous errors they refused to acknowledge or correct.  I am not a conspiracist but believe we should know the details rather than simply trusting the VA.

James123:

Sorry for your troubles and hope you make it to where you want to go..I've been trying to get to 100%...but cant get my C-file....been 8 months and no joy..my NOD is coming up...

Green, 
 Its been such a hard battle getting my 100% combined with the stress and battles at work has taken a toll on me. I would need to seek out assistance for to fight on. My Rep thinks i have a snowballs chance in hell of getting it back dated. Since I was not actually DX with me at that time by anyone. When the Philly VA hospital said my scans where all clear, it stopped all monitoring till years later when i had a massive flair up.

Rootbeer, 
Getting 100% can be a long and mind numbing process. They kept short changing me, so this time I threw in a secondary based off a 25 year old disability. One I had ample evidence to prove. that got me 30% pushing me up over the 95% VA math rating.  Keep on em. Best of luck.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use