VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

m5a9c4

m5a9c4

Question

I know it  is over 6 years since my husbands death of cardiac arrhythmia (no autopsy, long story) no diagnosis of it prior.  (in fact VA letter states no previous cardiac arrhythmia diagnosed)  My husband's care was 100% VA.  In the last year I have received additional records that make me question if some of his care was "lacking".   Last year I finally received his sleep test from the provider (VA ordered and paid for) that shows "ECG appears irregular with unifocal PVC's" and then this year I finally received his chest Xrays and 2 different States sent me the same records for both states.  Except the state that didn't do the Xray showed a line that has never appeared in any records sent me.  I don't know what the sentence means and before I try to save money for IMO, I want to know if this sounds like I have an 1151 claim? 

Thank you for any time or comments on this.

results2.jpg

sleepclinicbp3.jpg

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

You are asking us a difficult question.

Although there are problematic circumstances here ( such as the med changes shortly before his death )someone would have to review the entire record to determine if malpractice occurred, someone with an MD after their name ,with expertise in cardio  problems.