VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Last Ounce Of Patience

Rate this question

cowboys4life

Question

Some time ago I had a traveling board hearing in which I felt that the judge was really leaning toward giving me a favorable rating decision. She even said that if it could be helped, she was not going to remand my claim. Lo and behold, she did just that, remanding all eleven issues of my claims. She was critical of issues never being adjudicated,critical of statements of VA doctors and critical of basically the entire file. She also wanted the same doctor who opined that I did not have a residual scar from my two open heart surgeries which is rated at 0% to evaluate me again and give a detailed opinion on his findings and also the denial of pacemaker implant secondary to my svc  CAD rated only at 30%. Which is part of my appeal. I am now stuck in the regional office remand line, even though my claim was advanced for hardship due homelessness I have been told that the regional does not have to honor the advance the board granted. I am ready to blow my cool. My patience is wearing very thin. What can I do.??????

Please don't feel as though you have a debt to anyone here. We share and support one another as a fact of living and serving. We did it in the military and continue to do it now. If one fails, we all fail. If one wins, we all celebrate. Through all this, I hope you are seeing a mental health provider. The stress and anxiety alone will wear on you over time. Faith is a great protective factor as is family, but they might not be equipped to handle what you might be feeling or thinking inside. There is no shame in seeking MH. Think of it as another doctor working on another part of your body if you don't already see someone. Especially with the holidays coming! They can be tough on those of us with MH issues. Trust me on this, please. If you don't already see someone, get on regular visits. You may or may not need meds, but talking to someone who can help you work through all this stuff makes you a better partner and family member. Again, been there. Best of luck to you and please keep in touch.

I have a fail safe, for my family life insurance, if I die before the VA get's done screwing me, at least they have something when I am gone... As with other the years tick by, but having a fatal pancreatic disease, everyday could be the last... that's the game they play, they have the time, they have the money... I am happy there are more people speaking up on the brutal VA...liars... crooks...