VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

majortom

Rate this question

majortom2149

Question

Had my C&P for PTSD on Sep.30th.  Three days later I read the results on My Healthy Vet, in which the Va Dr. physc. said I  had service connected ptsd.  I checked

EBenefits and sure enough my claim was in prep for decision with est. date of completion of 11/23/15 to 12/27/15. Now I see on ebennies it says "At this time, your Regional Office is unable to provide an estimated completion date for this type of claim"??  WTH 

3 answers to this question

Tom

This kind of stuff happened to most of us.  Ebenefits is not all that reliable.  You just have to be patient.  How long ago did you apply?

Did you check the AB8 letter in ebenefits?  As far as ebenefits this letter is the most reliable of all, because VA does not want a letter swirling around that says we are service connected when we are not. 

Edited by broncovet

Glad you made it thru the exam bud, as far as getting worked up, there is no reason to jump the gun. If it is true then a few months to complete is Speedy Gonzales Fast, so either way you will be fine. Good luck and keep us posted