VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I want to avoid the Louisville RO with my NOD

Rate this question

wingnut73

Question

Just got my latest denial from the Louisville RO . It is pretty obvious that they did not even address all my contentions. They either  do not have ,or did not look at my evidence. They avoided my evidence of multiple persistent melanoma that is already SC at 0%. They manipulated several different versions of the C&P doctors answers and I have copies of them! I do not care how long it takes, I just want out and away from the Louisville RO considering my case. What is the proper way to do this . The waiver of DRO consideration, and then file my NOD?

I am requesting my case file this week so that I can find out if they really have the document that I sent in. 

BTW, They listed as evidence my correspondence with Allison Hickey????????

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

You would have better luck playing football and avoiding contact.  Other than moving you have to use that RO, they dont give us the option of using the RO that is more Veteran friendly or quicker.  YOu are stuck.  

The one thing you can do when you file your NOD, DO NOT elect a DRO hearing/review, but go straight to BVA, instead.  Be sure to mention in the NOD you elect NOT to have a DRO review or hearing but want to go straight to BVA.  If you dont specify, the VARO will send you a letter and it will delay it another 60 days or so. 

• HadIt.com Elder

You have a denial who are you using as a rep. John Dorle just busted their back on a claim but it had to go to the BVA.

That is your next option. BVA. The Ro at Louisville is a real piece of work. Look at you and smile while twisting the knife.

Since your in appeal, I would sign on Dorle and fire whomever you have. They obviously suck at their job.

He has some good contacts at the Louisville RO.

Basser

If all your Denied issues were Awarded, what would your combined SC rating become?  Your not new to the VA claims system so you realize appeals, both DRO and BVA Hearings would be a couple years down range, right.

I have a Vet friend that is now on his 2nd year waiting for a BVA Video Hearing. This is from a Denial continuation that he thought was going to be a DRO Hearing but ended up a SSOC from a DRO Review. He had failed to supply the all important and mandatory "New & Material Evidence" required for a DRO to make a New Decision. He had relied on a Telephone conversation with his VSO Rep to file for the DRO Hearing, big mistake.

In 06/14, I had all issues awarded at a DRO Hearing, I opted for an "Informal" Hearing.

Semper Fi