VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

DRO in need of General Counsel

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Is this like the tiger team  when a claim is complicated even for a DRO? She said the worst case is she will set me up with an appeal.

Schakowsky,_Pallone_highlight_Vehicle_Safety_Improvement_Act_after_Auto_&_Roadway_Safety_Hearing.3gp

what claim are you filing the claim were you was drunk and you got paid now for it now you want VA

to pay you for the same bull shit claim?? Just asking

the only bullshit about it is when the manufacture told me that nothing that I did could have prevented this accident regardless of my negligence there's one other marine who died in California same issue with vehicle no fault of his own either , along with two other marines I am not defended what I did but claim no willful conduct to the cause of m accident as my service department found in 2007 and. Got me cleared enough to deploy knowing I wasn't all there quoted by all my coworkers. There are over 160 deaths and 300 injuries due to the mechanical defect in the car so get mad at me but you can thank GM ignition switch for your anger.

Edited by jfrei

I don't want retro I could care less just give me service connection to treat my TBI I'll take 10 percent or 0 just getting help is all I want with my memory.

Well they paid 900 million to the government to hide this issue last week so the VA can ask for some of that to help me out with my TBI they caused. My accident was prior to their bankruptcy so they claimed immunity for accidents prior to 2009 my was 2006

Edited by jfrei
Errors