VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ill take it! 70% Combined!

Rate this topic

USMC_VET

Question now....

I got my retro that is starts March 1, 2015 and was the correct amount for 7 months (which would include month of september)

Octobers payment just hit today (10/29/15) but was still the old 60% payment 311 short, was this because the decision is so recent and will this be retrod later or should i fly the flag now and early

Gosh and this sounds like a dumb question... but is the payment that is on say 9/01/2015, 10/01/2015 say for those months, by that i mean the payment you get that shows up every month considered the payment for the following month or the previous.  The VA usually shows my payments as 9/01/2015 but it hits the bank a few days prior.

The reason i ask is that if this is so they ow me 622 not 311

Edited by USMC_VET

The payments are for the month ending.

As for the shortage, I ran into that this summer, I got one month retro, on July 31st, got regular old amount on August 1st, and then retro for July on August 2nd. When it came short, I called my local benefits counselor and he said due to the closeness of the end of the month, they didn't have time to make the adjustment for the increase to the regular monthly since it was already cued up for deposit.  Perhaps that is what you just experienced.

So for you, September's payment is for August, and October is for September...savvy?

roger i was pretty sure thats how it ran, but i wanted to make 100% sure before i got on the 1800 VAGOTMESAD Line

I guess i never had issues before with payment so never looked into it. ehh always learnign new stuff on hadit

roger i was pretty sure thats how it ran, but i wanted to make 100% sure before i got on the 1800 VAGOTMESAD Line

I guess i never had issues before with payment so never looked into it. ehh always learnign new stuff on hadit

Is that Peggy's new name?  Lol!

Yup, tons to learn on here!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use