VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally got my c-file

Rate this topic

FormerMember

I got my first one in 2009 ( 2600 pgs) I got the RBA for the first CAVC show (3715). I'd have to check the new CD for this page count.

If you got nothing to do this winter, and get snowed in, you have a lot of reading material! 

• HadIt.com Elder

Asknod probably has a lot of fire-starter paper...he has won all his claims.

but maybe  good to store these in a safe place for future keeping.

if he had all these c-files it probably wouldn't took his claims so long..but the main thing is  he won.

winning your claim before your C-File arrives  is a special victory I would say!

way to go asknod.

................Buck

First I want to say ALL HAIL TO ASKNOD!!!! Geeez I thought I had a large file but yours is the King of all CFiles. I'm wondering does the VA hire about 5 raters devoted just for your claims and CFile?

Also I thought the ACA aka Obamacare mandates all medical records, paper or whatever other means of record, even the ones that is in the hands of the Federal Government MUST now be digitized? Please quote me if I am wrong but I didn't read any Federal Agency exempt from this law because I read almost all of the ACA some time back. It took me months to read due to that I can't concentrate because of the pain and the meds, but after about three months I read just about all of it and I don't recall any exemptions on this. When is the VA Regional Offices going to get with the game? It would save BILLIONS of dollars to digitize everything but then again when is the VA about saving money, never. Unless its denying claims that are legit and full-proof.

If I were you AskNod I would start digitizing all your files. Keep them on a few hard drives and maybe a couple of external hard drives. I just had a TWO hard drives go bad on me and I lost ALL my data. Luckily I keep backups of ALL my VA stuff on multiple hard drives on my computers.

Edited by rpowell01

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use