VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Appeal Complete??

Rate this question

Supraflex

Question

Long time reader, first time poster!

Okay so here's my deal.  On 9/21/2015 my appeal for PTSD completed with the BVA.  On 09/21/2015 I received a letter from the VA; the letter said they are currently working on COMPENSATION.  I called my VSO as well as the VA, using the 1-800 number.  They both said the appeal is in its final stage and are reviewing the rating.

It has been over a month now and still no letter from the VA.  All I know is the VA approved the appeal. 

Is there a timeframe for the ending process of an appeal?  I mean, I know it's the VA and nothing is done quickly but I was hoping some of you guys have been in my situation before and could provide some I information.

Thank you!

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

My appeal was completed on October 16th and I've not heard anything. I did receive the ajudication paperwork, but henceforth, nothing. I'll try to remember to come back here and update you if I hear anything on my end. If you don't mind, please do the same!

My husband received his partial grant (part was remanded) from the BVA on Oct 27th. We're still waiting to see anything happen as well. Do let us know when you see either your monthly comp increase or your backpay hits. I'll also update here if we see anything. Congrats on your appeal!!