VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What is this deposit of $1.94 from VACP Treasury 310?

Rate this question

Knight_Rider

Question

I am currently enrolled in the Post 9/11 GI bill and am currently attending school. I received my payment for this month's 10 days training and a new semester began on the 26th so I will be receiving payment for those 4 days soon, I figured the payment for the four days to be around $40-$50 when I get it. However I saw this payment to me for $1.94 and I am baffled as it is coming from VACP Treasury 310, and not VAED like all the education payments so I don't think they are related.

I checked E-benefits and there is no payment of $1.94 shown as being paid to me.

My disability is going to start in December or January and I was wondering if this was perhaps this is my first payment and the Decemebr 1st payment will be the full amount? I received Severance pay back in 2013 and that is why my disability is not kicking in till December or January. I talked to the VA a month or so ago and the lady said I should be receiving it in December or January.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Edited by Knight_Rider

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I remember before I got my Compensation, I could not work and fighting with he VA

I would hunt for Aluminium cans and sell them...Hey not working  I'd go buy bread and bologna mustard and have me a little a feast.

I just never gave up the Alumiium cans  I still save those damn things ,get about 500/600 lbs a year and go sell them  400/500 bucks extra!  why not! I sell when the price of Aluminium is at its highest price  usually in April or May.June

I was going to say COLA adjustment- somehow. It could be - get this- the dif between the FIXED severance withholding and the new COLA rate.

Perhaps that was the remnant of the monthly comp after it PIF your severance witholding- you'll know next month!