VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

PTSD and GW Exams tomorrow

Rate this question

Sgt. Wilky

Question

Hey all,

Just wanted to say I'm going in to the Golden, CO clinic tomorrow for PTSD and GW exams. I've been screwed over by EVERY. SINGLE. C&P EXAM I've ever had (most have been overturned in my favor).

So, if you're the praying type, please say a prayer for me. If not, then please send thoughts and vibes or whatever it is you do! :)

Off to review my letters, evidence, and DBQs.

Thanks guys and gals!!

Semper Fi!

Sgt. Wilky

Good luck, brother.  I have a 'redo' C&P for 'something about nerves' (according to a duller version of Peggy) on Tuesday.  I wish you the best, PTSD exam seems like it depends on the examiner, hope you get a good one.

Praying your C&P will go well.

Green

Go Well Marine....just had my PTSD C and P ......and did I get a doosie.........she had not read my C-File and because I am a 27 year grunt with CIB and multiple valor awards 3 Bronze Stars and Purple Heart for stepping on mine and she refused to believe that I have held my trauma in for all these years. I knew right away the exam was over.......

The VA has studied Vietnam vets with Chronic PTSD and those who are just now going to VA at 75 years old.......I kept it in as I was protecting my career.....she just rolled her eyes.......

Again, go well.......

Prayin for ya Wilky!

I'm going to C&P for depression secondary to chronic pain, on Tuesday, and I hope yours and mine both are grand slam home runs!

I've been edgy and loosing sleep for several days now, since I only learned about it this past Wednesday

Semper Fi.

Andyman

Andyman

break a leg??

a few days ago I had 3 C and Ps

two examiners were pros

the third wanted to deny deny die

she had not read my C-File

she wasted time asking me questions the answers were in my C-File

i suggest you ask your examiner if she or he has read your C-File

when you fill out the forms at the front desk attach your stressor letter and hand it to her 

Good luck

Rotterhead...living in Paradise