VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

In the middle of a C&P exam!!

Rate this question

D9100

Question

So I had a C&P examination for increased PTSD  yesterday.   as I told him my symptoms  while he was typing on the computer he seen my psychiatrist has been trying to reach me and I missed the  psychiatric appointment right before my C&P. I told him I lost my car because I couldnt pay insurance so I couldn't make it. plus my phone is off so I wasn't able to contact anyone. He  immediately scheduled me an appointment in the exam for PTSD increase. Can anyone tell me what does it mean as far as my rating increase? I'm currently 30% PTSD. 

4 answers to this question

Make sure you get to the next appointment he got for you.

That next exam is important.

Increases in disability depend on how the disability is rated per the VA Schedule of ratings here at hadit, and how your documented medical evidence warrants the next % or higher for the rating..

It is here under the Mental Disorder Section:

http://www.benefits.va.gov/warms/bookc.asp#r

Sorry to hear of your issues, and Berta has given good advice. You can always ask for help when it comes to the Mental Health issues. I myself spent 3 months in Hospital a few years back. Didn't help me much, but atleast I got a lot of stuff off my chest. Don't ever think there is nowhere to go for help my friend. Good luck, keep us posted and God Bless

just wondering what are the chances of me getting put back in inpatient treatment again. I have some pretty disturbing things going on right now. The C&P examiner was pretty worried and tried to see if my PCP was available to see me on the VA campus the same day.  I really can't handle being locked up again. Also, I will post C&P result when it's  available. 

Edited by D9100